Before you continue… You really need to see THIS if you have diabetes(will open in new window)
Looking for something special ? Find The Lowest Price Right Here
- BEST FOR: For prevention and mild to moderate symptoms such as tired, heavy, restless, aching legs; travelers; occupational leg health risks; expecting mothers; swollen feet and ankles; family history of chronic vein disease, surgery, and diabetes.
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Compression level of 20-30mmHg – Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increased blood flow. This can relieve aching legs and prevent varicose and spider veins.
- COMFORT: These closed-toe compression socks are made from American Merino Wool with itch-free fibers for optimum comfort. The fabric is soft and comfortable against the skin and absorbs 35% of its weight in water, keeping skin dry for long periods of time.
- DURABLE: The Merino Wool makes for a durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating sock capable of surviving warm summer nights and cool winter days. The cushioned sole keeps blisters from forming on the feet and mesh flex-zones provide ventilation.
- TRAVEL: These Merino Wool socks are ideal for everyday wear. Whether bicycling, walking around for long lengths of time, or lounging around, these socks are made for all uses. The socks provide the comfort needed for strenuous daily activities.
The Merino Wool unisex sock category falls under Sigvaris’ medical collection. These socks are designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. The available colors, charcoal and olive, are sure to match every outfit without issue.
How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems?
As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the veins aid in movi
List Price: $ 63.96
Price: $ 63.96