Before you continue… You really need to see THIS if you have diabetes(will open in new window)
Looking for something special ? Find The Lowest Price Right Here
Litmus pH examination Strips | (pH 1-14), Universal Indicator, 2 Packs of 100 Strips. Test and Track Your Water, Diet, Saliva, Pool, Aquarium, Urine, and Soil.
- 200 Strips Total: Sold as Two Packs of 100 pH Strips. Great for testing items around your house, work, classroom, and your diet.
- PH 1-14 color chart in each pack. Easy to use and the results come in just a few seconds. Each pack comes with simple instructions on the back.
- Professor H says, “If your pH is too acidic it can cause: Energy drain, Headaches, Indigestion, Bone Degeneration, Muscle Loss, and Insulin Sensitivity that results in Weight Gain and increased hazard for Diabetes. If your pH is too alkaline it can cause: Nerve and Joint Pain, Arthritis, Insomnia, and Body Stiffness.”
- The pH value of a neutral solution is 7.0 at 25°C (standard laboratory conditions). Solutions with a pH value below 7.0 are considered acidic and solutions with pH value above 7.0 are basic (alkaline). Test your solutions today!
- Shelf life of these Litmus Test Strips is 3 years. Paper Size:app 45mm x 7mm (L x W). Super light and easy to carry. Great for around the house, classroom, or work.
Professor H says that there is a strong correlation between the pH of the body’s internal environment and that pH paper can help you maintain a good healthy body by testing many usual everyday substances, including soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moisturized soil, saliva, urine, sweat, etc.
PH papers are paper infused, or saturated, with pH indicators or more frequently, a mixture of indicators. They are used to test for alkaline or acidity of a solution or substance such as so
List Price: $ 5.50
Price: $ 5.50