Before you continue… You really need to read this if you have diabetes. CLICK HERE now.(will open in new window)
Find The Lowest Price Right Here
Orthofeet Proven discomfort Relief Sorrento Comfortable Plantar Fasciitis Orthopedic Diabetic Flat Feet Men’s Outdoor Shoes
- Orthotic advocate – Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait – Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design – Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: men’s comfortable outdoor shoes, men’s arch support Outdoor shoes, men’s Outdoor shoes for neuropathy, men’s orthopedic Outdoor shoes, men’s orthotic Outdoor shoes, men’s arthritis Outdoor shoes, men’s depth Outdoor shoes, men’s wide Outdoor shoes, men’s extra wide Outdoor shoes, men’s heel pain Outdoor shoes, men’s plantar fasciitis Outdoor shoes, men’s foot pain Outdoor shoes.
- Engineered to furnish best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Orthofeet Sorrento Men’s Mary Jane shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, metatarsalgia, morton’s neuroma, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has bee
List Price: $ 135.95
Price: $ 135.95