Before you continue… You really need to read this if you have diabetes. CLICK HERE now.(will open in new window)
Find The Lowest Price Right Here
LMXXV Medical Alert ID Type 2 Diabetes Emergency Bracelet Stainless Steel Adjustable relation Wristband for Men Women
- If you have any chronic condition or allergy that could affect your medical needs, you ought to wear a piece of medical jewelry.There are many other advantages to wearing personal identification.These pieces of jewelry are incredibly important because they allow you to communicate with medical professionals even if you are unable to speak or respond.
- WE OFFER ENGRAVING SERVICE,WHAT SHOULD I ENGRAVE ON MY MEDICAL ID JEWELRY? The following is a list of recommended conditions to have engraved:*Medications that you are taking or are allergic to.*Allergies: Including, but not limited to Drug, Food, & Insect allergies*ICE: (In case of emergency phone number) This allows a family member or friend to be contacted in case you are in an emergency*Your name, this helps first responders communicate with you in case of an emergency.
- How to fill in your engrave information? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!1.Click on”Customize now”; 2.Select Font;3.Type in your text then”add to cart”.We will get your engrave information from your order.
- ABOUT THE METALS-316L Stainless steel,Stainless steel jewelry is very easy to care for with its tough material that is capable to endure a lot of wear and tear. This metal type is capable to withstand moisture without tarnish or corrosion.ITEM DETAIL-Width 10mm,Length 210mm(8.3 Inch).LENGTH ADJUSTABLE,come with a watch link removal tool – it easy to remove or add links to your wristband. You don’t require a technician to do it.
- If you have any problems about our products, feel free to contact us,we will do our best to help you.
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHOULD WEAR A MEDICAL ID JEWELRY:
– Alzheimer’s,Autism/Special Needs Children
– Blood Disorders
– Blood Thinners
– Drug Allergies (i.e. Penicillin, morphine, sulfa)
– Emphysema/Breathing Disorders
– Food Allergies
– Vision or mentally impaired
– Heart Disease
– Insect Allergies
– Kidney Disease
– Pulmonary Conditions
– Sickle Cell Anemia