Before you continue… You really need to read this if you have diabetes. CLICK HERE now.(will open in new window)
Find The Lowest Price Right Here
Banyan Botanicals Bitter Melon Powder – USDA Organic, 1 lb – Momordica charantia – Karela – Helps maintain ordinary Blood Sugar Levels*
- Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd, helps maintain normal glucose metabolism and supports balanced blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Commonly called karela, bitter melon is also known to advocate a healthy heart and bolster the circulatory system.*
- A well-rounded diet includes all 6 tastes, and the bitter taste is notoriously lacking from most diets. Add bitter melon to your smoothie, juice, or warm water to get your daily dose of liver boosting bitters while also supporting normal insulin production.*
- Bitter melon is a fruit related to the cucumber that is commonly used in nourishing soups, stir frys, and other recipes around the world including India, China, and Japan. Aside from being a beloved healthy fruit, bitter melon is a potent herbal addition to your health routine.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Bitter Herb for Maintaining Balanced Blood Glucose*Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) is a typical vegetable known for the bitter flavor it offers to soup, stir-fry, curries, and traditional meals around the world. Also known as karela, this bumpy bitter gourd is related to the cucumber, and it is native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and Africa where it has been used in culinary dishes and herbal formulas for thousands of years. In Ayurveda, bitter melon is renowned for its ability
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 19.99